Sunday, October 6, 2013

BCB’s director Akram hopes for the best

Bangladesh Cricket Board’s director-elect Akram Khan said he expects his new job as a director to be more challenging than his previous experiences as a player, captain and chief selector.
Speaking to reporters at the Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Akram said, “It was my dream to become a director. One can’t talk about it much right now. The result of my work can only be seen in four years time and hopefully it will be a good period.”
“There are high expectations on me. I feel that this might be a bigger challenge than when I played or was the selector, or captain. I will have to work with everyone together and will need their cooperation,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bangladesh medical camp serving Rohingyas refugees in no-man’s land

Border Guard Bangladesh has set up a medical camp to extend support to the thousands of Rohingya refugees fleeing persecution in Myanmar, ...